Portland Monthly delivers a complete guide to the area’s finest health care professionals.
Each year over 400,000 Portlanders read our online and magazine article on the city’s doctors. And last year over 58,000 people searched our database of the doctors in Portland.
Are you a leader in your field? Do you have an innovation, new discovery, or technique the public or medical community will be interested in? Let our expert writers tell your story in a compelling and engaging way!
Portland Monthly’s annual Top Doctors issue and once again delivers a complete guide to the area’s finest health care professionals.
Medical profiles are advertisements at pdxmonthly.com and Portland Monthly magazine that we produce for you, complete with photography and design. Their distinctive format gives you, the medical community, the ability to showcase your products, services, and achievements.
FULL PAGE + DIGITAL PACKAGE - $6,400
1/2 Page + Digital Package - $4,400
Print ad in winter issue
Annual Enhanced Listing on Doctors Site
Facebook promotion of Your Practice
Instagram promotion of your Practice
Medical Profile package Details
Full Page - $6,400
Half Page- $4,400
- Print ad in the Winter issue
- Annual Listing on Doctors Site
- Facebook promotion of you as Portland Monthly Doctor
- Instagram Promotion of you as Portland Monthly Doctor
- Monthly banner ad on Portland Monthly's Dispatch (links to your article on microsite)
- Exclusive Dr. Category Opportunity: One article Per Topic $2,500
- Annual Promotion of Article on pdxmonthly.com 24,000 imps
- Annual Facebook Promotion of Article (Portland Monthly branded)
- Targeted E-blast to those who've shown interest in your category
Examples of Articles:
- What you need to know about knee replacement
- Is Lasik right for you
- Rhinoplasty explained
- What to look for in a cardiologist
PRINT & Digital
- Full Page: up to 320 words
- Half Page: up to 175 words Including headline & subhead
- Additional Copy (Optional)
Testimonials (Max 2)
Bulleted list (i.e.Practice Areas)
Education (only for single profiles)
- Hi-Res image (CMYK, 300 dpi)
- Name of Clinic OR Name of Doctor(s)